Monday, May 24, 2010

Elizabeth Letter to Mr Gary Lester

May 5, 2010

Dear Mr. Gary Lester,
Hello. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. I just saw your Warsaw Zoo video. It was fantastic! So you directed that whole thing? That’s really cool. Did you like directing? I love love love learning about the Holocaust. I think it is very interesting. Some people get disturbed when they read that stuff. I don’t! My name is Elizabeth June Maguire and I am in 5th Grade. Thought you ought to know. My daddy is from England and his granddad was in the World War 2. He got captured twice, but he survived. My daddy and I talk about the Holocaust a lot. Anyway, I thought it is cool that many Jewish people hid in a zoo. I got sad when all the animals died though. But it was a great movie and enjoyed it a lot. Bye!
Peace out,
Elizabeth June Maguire,
Student of Mr. Kuntz,
Abraham Lincoln Elementary School,
Oak Park, IL.

1 comment: